Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Today

Hi. Today my mom and I did homeschool. I learned about a guy named Rowland Bingham who went to Africa a long time ago and told people about God's love. He had to work hard to get there. He had to make three trips before he could stay there.

And then, we did a craft. I am going to put a picture up. The craft is making flowers of paint and wire. It is not dry. I have to wait two whole days (man that's a long time) for them to dry! Maybe that's not a long time for you, but it is for me.



Today I wrote a six chapter book. I'm a really fast writer. My mom wants to know why it's taking her almost three years for her book. Maybe it's because she types it on the computer. I write it with pencil and paper, so I am really fast.

My snow girl now looks like an ice cream cone.



Guess what?! I know this is random but I'm going to put a picture of my finger. It is pretty.



I'm going to put a picture of an ape I made at school.



And, I'm going to put a picture of my horse that I made named "Copper". I don't actually have a real horse. I want a real horse.



Bye.
Emily

1 comment:

  1. Emily!!! You are too cute! My daughter, Carlie, took a picture of her finger just like that this summer while at her grandparents. That is just too cool! By the way, I absolutely LOVE your ape!!!

    ReplyDelete