Thursday, October 22, 2009

Introduction

hi, i am Emily. today me and my mom and dad played in the snow. We made a snow girl. it snowed yesterday for a long time. I'm on fall break.



I have 3 weeks off of school.

I know this is random, but my mom makes jewelry. She has a blog - go to http://bebeandboo.blogspot.com. Also, go to my mom's blog - http://www.noahsteven.blogspot.com.



I know this is random to, but I'm going to put a picture on my blog of a box of CheeseIts.




Bye,
Love Emily

5 comments:

  1. Ilove it Em! I especially love your 'randomness' :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Em, great blog! You are the best kid in the whole wide world! Love you! Mama xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seeing that box of CheeseIts made me hungry!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Emily!!! I'm so glad you have a blog of your own now....what a smart cookie you are....My name is Paula and I am a friend of your mama's. I got to know her through her blog about your precious brother, Noah...I have two little boys..Ryan is 10 and Brandon is 5...I am writing this to you while they watch...Now they want their own blogs, too!! haha We wanted to let you know what a special girl you are and that we love hearing updates from your family...We think of you all everyday!! Enjoy your new blog!! Writing your everyday thoughts out is lots of fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Emily... I love the blog and look forward to reading more....

    Cheez-its are the best, especially the white cheddar ones or the mixed box... yum...

    ReplyDelete