Saturday, September 22, 2012

my week

Last week I went to camp and it was awesome!

We went rock climbing and zip lining and we did a ropes course and we did a really, really long back packing trip.  We drank from a stream.  We slept in tents that we had to set up ourselves.

I fell and hurt my elbow but I'm okay.  I got right back up and rock climbed.  The first morning I lost my voice so I can't talk.  I had a lot of fun with my friends!

I am going to a birthday party now so I have to go.  I'd like to say happy b-day to Makenna she is 11!!!!!!!!!!!!! So thats about all.  Have a good weekend.


                                                            BYE

4 comments:

  1. Hi Emily -

    Your camping trip sounds super cool. The only time I've had to set up a tent myself is when I was an intern with Teen Mania and we went camping. It was pretty fun. I, however, have never rock climbed. But my husband is an avid rock climber and loves to climb up the sides of mountains. Where we live in California, there are tons of places to rock climb. I'll bet it's the same where you live.

    Hope you had a good weekend.

    :)
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I hope you had a great a weekend. I dyed my hear with kool-aid we went to the mountains. my mom and dad worked with team mania too! What did you do over the weekend? :) Emily

      Delete
  2. Let's see, last weekend I think I spent quite a bit of time with my nephews. The oldest is 19 months old, and the youngest is 2 months old. I spend a lot of time with them, about 5-6 days a week when we go plat at the park. This weekend I'm staying home so I can grade my students essays that they just turned in. I don't have anything fun planned for this weekend, but I might try to convince my husband to go hiking tomorrow.

    :)
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats so cool :) on sunday i'm doing the breast caneser walk :)

    ReplyDelete